Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Regarding Resizable and Zoom

Nuclear Nezz

We do not support resizable mode, and we do not support zoom.

If you have either of these enabled, you will experience issues with your scripts.

Make sure you have zoom both at default and disabled.

Thanks,

The Dream Team

You could support resizable. You could support zoom. Pretty much from my understanding the screen coordinates calculated are just using the wrong Y (in the API its labeled as Z) value from your camera class. Plus you don't take into account the resizable and fixed screen interfaces used for the HUD. :}D

Which, you could detect if there is a HUD interface open with the render type id of 1337 and 1336 (I think) respectively for the scene graph and minimap. Thats in the widget config though.

MUCH POTENTIAL

:doge:

You could support resizable. You could support zoom. Pretty much from my understanding the screen coordinates calculated are just using the wrong Y (in the API its labeled as Z) value from your camera class. Plus you don't take into account the resizable and fixed screen interfaces used for the HUD. :}D

Which, you could detect if there is a HUD interface open with the render type id of 1337 and 1336 (I think) respectively for the scene graph and minimap. Thats in the widget config though.

MUCH POTENTIAL

1337 (viewport) and 1338 (minimap) :P

MUCH POTENTIAL

I didn't say we couldn't

I said we don't. :P

Regardless, what you say doesn't impact the fact that people need to disable them both for their scripts to work.

I would like to stress a point that Nezz didn't mention, that has increased the exp rates of the script I was using by double.

Whenever Im ingame I have the tendency to use the zoom feature because the default zoom is too small for my taste, what I failed to realize is I would turn on a script after fiddling with the zoom (it's fairly difficult to get it back onto the default zoom setting unless you know it by memory) making it take more time for the certain scripts to click and be able to perform actions.

By restarting the client (my Fresh Start is already enabled) and starting the script with the default zoom lead to my exp rates jumping.

I hope this helps someone.

Then possibly in the random solver for resizable mode you could possible set the zoom to natural where all the calculations will be correct.

I would like to stress a point that Nezz didn't mention, that has increased the exp rates of the script I was using by double.

Whenever Im ingame I have the tendency to use the zoom feature because the default zoom is too small for my taste, what I failed to realize is I would turn on a script after fiddling with the zoom (it's fairly difficult to get it back onto the default zoom setting unless you know it by memory) making it take more time for the certain scripts to click and be able to perform actions.

By restarting the client (my Fresh Start is already enabled) and starting the script with the default zoom lead to my exp rates jumping.

I hope this helps someone.

You can right click the icon to disable zoom and reset it to default. :)

Then possibly in the random solver for resizable mode you could possible set the zoom to natural where all the calculations will be correct.

Which we probably will do

But since releasing a client update right now is kind of a problem, that also doesn't help. :P

• 2 months later...

Archived