Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dreambot User Guide

Logs

2irp1c1.png.png

Dreambot User Guide

Since the last user that created a topic like this was banned, and is unable to update his thread, I've received permission to take it over.

Me and @Swaq, and other staff members if they choose too, will be working on this.

Clients/Tabs 

Regular Members - 2 tabs or 2 clients

VIP, VIP +, Sponsor - Unlimited tabs or clients

Moderators, Scripters - 5 tabs or clients

Getting The Dreambot Client

You can download the Dreambot client from the homepage

http://dreambot.org/

Or from the top bar on the forums

52049095c3c604dd6138df1af4cc5dd2.png

Running The Client

In order to run the Dreambot client, you need to have Java downloaded, you can download Java here;

http://java.com/en/

After you have Java downloaded, Search on your computer "DreamBotLauncher"

The client will be in your 'Downloads' 

I recommend moving the .jar file to your Desktop for easier, and quicker access to it.

Adding & Using a Proxy

Using a proxy will protect your home IP from getting flagged, and protect your normal accounts from being banned for being associated with a IP that's been banned for botting.

You will need to use a SOCKS5 proxy, and you can get them easily by searching online, or even better, searching on this forum.

When you have your SOCKS5 Proxy, you can then continue.

Open the DreambotLauncher, and you will get this popup;

20eae4f9d9e169d26a557eb2f67ad3ca.png

Client "Open Proxy Editor" and you'll brought to a popup that displays your proxies you've setup, I have proxies set up, so I won't be showing a screenshot of the popup,

But on the popup you want to click "New Proxy" and you'll be brought to this page;

40b2f844b0154041e050cf73f55992db.png

It's pretty self explanatory, when you're finished filling in the proxy information, just click "Edit Proxy" 

Congrats! You now have a proxy connected to your bot client

To run the proxy simply click the drop down bar on the first pop up, and choose the proxy, then click "Launch Client"

Since I'm working on converting the old topic, into a more updated version, this will take time and will not be fully completed in one sitting, A lot more will be added, and since it's late, I will finish this most likely tomorrow.

Ayyyyyyyyyy, are you going to add spoilers? Makes things organized and stuff

I was going to

But I don't like how the spoiler is all the way to the left, when everything else is in the middle it makes everything looks bad, Unless if a admin can go into the forum settings and change that?

I was going to

But I don't like how the spoiler is all the way to the left, when everything else is in the middle it makes everything looks bad, Unless if a admin can go into the forum settings and change that?

You can position it wherever you want.

Yeah but which one of the new users is actually going to read it? That's the main problem, evidently.

I'm sure there will be a few members that will have a problem with something and will go to the guide section for something and see this

Archived