Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Clan "Orphan Disciples"

XYZ

Hello, To those that joined "Dreambot" before myself thanks for greeting me with such kindness, and for those now joining "Dreambot" welcome to the #1 community online. That doesn't mean we have an enormous amount of users, nor does it mean we have a perfect bot. What it does mean however is we are generous, honest, humble people with a great sense of urgency to assure the best quality of life online. We accept anyone from every walk of life, from any botting site, or any outcast that just wants to enjoy a good botting experience/w.e brings you here.

I am J.B or as this site recognizes me as "XYZ" I'm an avid health an wellness freak, gold farmer, online marketing guru as well a super lover on that "MaryJANE" tehe, this clan is going to be ingame and out of game  Runescape.. It will consist of clan merching the g.e, group botting, scripters, stakers, and a multitude of other genres of money making. I rwt like a hoe bc jagex ruined the game I loved years ago, I bot because once upon a time I used to grind 3-4 accounts legit while watching bots strip away the natural resources in runescape,  and now I teach others my methods of success as well learn from others to progress even further. Currently over the last 45 days I have sold over 4billion OSRS  gp

If you are interested in joining comment a quick statement of who you are your ambitions and your forum name so I can add it to the clan list. Hope all have a blessed life whether or not you choose to join or not. 

Clan Website

https://www.xyzscapes.com/

Owner

@XYZ

@Lemons 

Mods

@Nebraska Bond/Vouch Admin

@Cruel Will be a forum Admin as soon as we launch our.com

@SaveEdit Mod over all account creations for gold farming/questing 

@ImaNonce69 Will be quality assurance mod   when we launch the .com

@Val Will be forum mod on the launch of the .com

@Balloons Will be our GFX designer

@James Will be Chat Gawd

@LANCER Dev of RSPS

[Mem

Clan Member list update 5/3/15 1:37pm

@_Josh

@shrizzle1

@John9570

@hoke2012

@Muffins

@Takeoff
    @zxxz

Im in dawg

You already know bro we are about to get on this just right ;) You can lead the vouch selling aspects ect on this clan. You will be Vouch Mod :)

Count me in homie. You know I'll ride the wave.

Boyyy glad to have you here tbh! Modded as well. you my vets .

Just wanted to remind you guys of

Rule 1. No Advertising
    Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, communities or unrelated threads.

:)

Just wanted to remind you guys of

Rule 1. No Advertising

Do not post links or messages self-promoting or advertising for businesses, services, communities or unrelated threads.

:)

This is noted I'll make sure to add it into the clan disclaimer, but can you give an example of self-promoting, business, services, communities, or unrelated threads? Just so I can clarify for everyone :) Ill just copy n post it into the thread <3 

I was in this before on Osbot, I want back in.

Same

Hello, To those that joined "Dreambot" before myself thanks for greeting me with such kindness, and for those now joining "Dreambot" welcome to the #1 community online. That doesn't mean we have an enormous amount of users, nor does it mean we have a perfect bot. What it does mean however is we are generous, honest, humble people with a great sense of urgency to assure the best quality of life online. We accept anyone from every walk of life, from any botting site, or any outcast that just wants to enjoy a good botting experience/w.e brings you here.

I am J.B, GeBotter, or as this site recognizes me as "XYZ" I'm an avid health an wellness freak, gold farmer, online marketing guru as well a super lover on that "MaryJANE" tehe, this clan is going to be ingame and out of game of runescape.. It will consist of clan merching the g.e, group botting, scripters, stakers, and a multitude of other genres of money making. I rwt like a hoe bc jagex ruined the game I loved years ago, I bot because once upon a time I used to grind 3-4 accounts legit while watching bots strip away the natural resources in runescape,  and now I teach others my methods of success as well learn from others to progress even further. Currently over the last 45 days I have sold over 4billion osrsgp vouched and would love to have a family online to do this with, or what we will call a "Clan"

If you are interested in joining comment a quick statement of who you are your ambitions and your forum name so I can add it to the clan list. Hope all have a blessed life whether or not you choose to join or not. 

Owner

@XYZ

Mods

@Nebraska Bond/Vouch Admin

@Cruel Will be Chat Admin as soon as we launch our.com

You know I'm in. Better make me a mod, too. :)

I was in this before on Osbot, I want back in.

I got you josh you already know we are doing this right!

Same

You know I'm in. Better make me a mod, too. :)

Haha bro you will be mod of manufacturing ;))) 

I just realized though our clan name is "OD" love it boys love it <3

Archived