Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A youtube video (need opinions)

EdTheGreat

Hello there, i make youtube videos related to botting on runescape and was recently asked to revisit the topic of the best free moneymaking bots. I'd love the see the communitys feedback and opinions about this topic so let me know, what are your favorite FREE moneymaking scripts. All feedback appreciated new_smile.png

Thanks in advance,

Ed.

My channel if anyone is interested - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyl25eMl2lPX9JyP90IbGGg  (Not using this as an advertisement)

Hasn't really been too many free moneymaking scripts that are incredibly better if at all lol. Ask people to make free script ideas then put them into a video :P

Archived