Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Peso's Private Scripts

Peso

Peso's Private Scripting

Pricing:

$10/hr - 1M 07 = $0.75

Contact me for an estimate on how much a script will cost.

T.O.S.

-Once a script is completed and is fully functional, there will be no refunds.

-You must pay me before I start working on the script.

-I will fix any bugs that occur in the first month you have the script, however additional features will not be added without further payment.

-You are not allowed to share the script with anyone else unless specifically stated prior to you ordering the script.

-You are not allowed to resell the script.

-I can refuse any order.

-Any additional features stated after paying for the script will require additional payment.

-If I do not have an account to test the script, you will be asked to provide me with one.

Vouches:

61f6e80d4cd2784a05c3724a9fbf4d0f.png

Payment methods:

-OSRS Gold

-PayPal

(I might not accept PayPal unless you are trusted)

-Discord: Peso#1057

-PM me on the forums

(Prior to contacting me, please be sure of all features you intend to have added into your script.)

How much would you charge for a CD taverly script with mule support. Instead of banking I want it to mule so I dont have to log on as offten. Its not a private method. I just need something that will make my life a little less crampt. Also your PMs are full.

i think you should say what you charge/hr just looks very weird when you are hiding what you charge/hr  difficulty just means it takes longer doesn't make the price/hr worth more or less

added your skype, btw never seen a skype as an email lol.

Added :)

How much would you charge for a CD taverly script with mule support. Instead of banking I want it to mule so I dont have to log on as offten. Its not a private method. I just need something that will make my life a little less crampt. Also your PMs are full.

PMed you.

i think you should say what you charge/hr just looks very weird when you are hiding what you charge/hr  difficulty just means it takes longer doesn't make the price/hr worth more or less

I'm not going to set a specific price until I start building up more reputation for scripting.

Added :)

PMed you.

I'm not going to set a specific price until I start building up more reputation for scripting.

well if you want to build up reputation do scripts for a low price atm and use that price to draw customers instead of being secret about it i don't wanna insult you in anyway i just think its abit odd todo and it concerns me and you can always change your price so doesn't matter much

well if you want to build up reputation do scripts for a low price atm and use that price to draw customers instead of being secret about it i don't wanna insult you in anyway i just think its abit odd todo and it concerns me and you can always change your price so doesn't matter much

I haven't fully decided yet. However, I'm going to try charging a low amount since I've only made one private script as of now.

Your pricing isnt in Pesos... disappointing. 

:kappa:

Archived