Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • sdn manager tournament world please fix ty

Darren69

So i realized that tournament worlds have recently broke all private script and public scripts such as shop bots etc that need to hop worlds to work properly. Basically whenever it hops to tournament world the bot breaks and you have to restart it everytime. I contacted script writers for my bots about this and they said this is something the sdn manager and what not has to fix. Please fix this asap as it makes dreambot look retarded. My bot ended up with 500+ upvotes on runescape 2007 reddit as well and is pretty much unusable. Please fix this and ty for your time. Had to double name change cuz of this and at risk whenever I run any kinds of scripts like this. I didn't know where else to post this on forums.

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6rjb7x/one_of_the_wilderness_bots_has_somehow_broke_and/

iaoq0wc0uodz.png

We can choose what worlds bots can and cannot hop to if we hard code it in... so it could be fixed by the writer

doesn't have anything todo with sdn manager its their job to manage well the sdn not the actual api il ask nezz when het gets online if he can take a look at it incase anything is wrong

Are you calling our fine supreme scripter group shit?!

i just said the specific scripter forgot to add a check for tournament worlds.

Archived