Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • @People who are using my scripts

Noidlox

So I just noticed that there are a handful of people using my scripts [which is a shocker]

Do me a favor and... 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE report all bugs to me!!!!!!!!!

These scripts aren't flawless and I have much to improve on so please tell me what I can improve on :)

You won't be bothering me or disturbing me so please tell me what I can improve on or what you would like to see!!!!!!!

Please and thank you

#MakeDreamBotGreatAgain

So I just noticed that there are a handful of people using my scripts [which is a shocker]

Do me a favor and... 

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE report all bugs to me!!!!!!!!!

These scripts aren't flawless and I have much to improve on so please tell me what I can improve on :)

You won't be bothering me or disturbing me so please tell me what I can improve on or what you would like to see!!!!!!!

Please and thank you

#MakeDreamBotGreatAgain

just gonna throw it out there....you can also make an account and test them too.....

just gonna throw it out there....you can also make an account and test them too.....

1) I already do that.

2) Other people do a better job at catching your mistakes [i.e. It's better to have a friend check your essay, rather than doing it yourself].

3) I care about my scripts and customers, hence I try to make myself as available as possible.

Archived