Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Intro :).

oh_my_goth

I joined DreamBot a good few months ago with the purpose of buying lvl 3 accounts, I come from a different botting forum, one where account sales aren't allowed, so I only created my DB account to purchase tutorial island accounts.

After the first day here, I saw the community was vast, the market was active, and there were some great scripts on the SDN, ones I never saw in the other forums, and the pricings are oh, so competetive, here :D

I've expanded my farm, and changed so many of my money making methods, thanks to DreamBot.  I currently am running about 50 bots give or take a few.  About 35 are from a different botting client, 15 from DreamBot.  I've also replaced some of my scripts from my other client to DreamBot with the many options in the SDN!  I see myself being here for a good few longer :):)

Currently on vacation, which is coming to an end in 2 more days.  Fully paid by RuneScape botting.  I'm looking forward to my stay here on this forums.  

Happy botting :)

Hello there and welcome to the community! It's nice that you've managed to fund your vacation by botting Runescape. Also, be sure to join our Discord chat where you'll get to know most of our active users. Have a pleasant vacation (what's left of it) and good luck with your farm =).

Hello there and welcome to the community! It's nice that you've managed to fund your vacation by botting Runescape. Also, be sure to join our Discord chat where you'll get to know most of our active users. Have a pleasant vacation (what's left of it) and good luck with your farm =).

Much appreciated, thanks! ^_^.

Where are u for ur vacation?

Went to Mexico.  Have some family there, lived on my own for my stay, went with 2 female friends for a week and a half (I stayed a month longer)

Welcome :)

Thank you! <3.

welcome =)

Thank you, good sir :)

Archived