Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fletcher | AIO Fletcher | Stringing & Fletching

Manly

Manly Fletcher

AIO Fletcher

Xf5WlQk.jpg

Features:

• Works from level 1 - make those arrow shafts!
    • Stops running once you run out of logs/unfinished bows/bow string
    • Cuts into unfinished bows or strings unfinished bows into complete bows
    • Works at any bank supported by DreamBot.
    • Works with all shortbows and longbows in the game and can make arrow shafts from normal logs.
    • Stops if your knife is not in bank - will try to find knife in bank if can't be found in inventory.
    • Super fast and efficient
    • Antiban - Camera movements
    • GUI
    • Paint with time running, status, products made, products per hour, xp gained, xp per hour, levels gained and current level.
    • Auto progression - Automatically cuts/strings the best bow available to your character's level. Make sure you have enough supplies in your bank otherwise it will stop the script.

Instructions:

• Make sure the interface is set to make 'All'.
    • Start the script and fill out the GUI.

Progress Reports:

RcHIYsa.png

Do you mind posting a link to the script or to the download? Sounds useful and needed.

Still waiting for it to be approved lol.

Edit: Its been approved.

Bot works great with cutting, but stringing doesn't work properly or at least with magic longbows. It'll withdraw them and bow string from the bank but idle afterwards. I can provide an account if you need. The GUI input option doesn't include bow string, so i assume that's where the problem is.

Bot works great with cutting, but stringing doesn't work properly or at least with magic longbows. It'll withdraw them and bow string from the bank but idle afterwards. I can provide an account if you need. The GUI input option doesn't include bow string, so i assume that's where the problem is.

PM Me with details and I can look into it right now. Provide supplies.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 1 month later...

Archived