Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [FREE] Manly Fisher | AIO Powerfisher | Use it anywhere | Shift Dropping

Manly

Manly Fisher

EWDzGVA.png

Features:

• Can be used at any location with a fishing spot
    • GUI to select fishing method + mode
    • Doesn't drop/bank other items in your inventory
    • Antiban - random camera movements, random mouse movements.
    • Running away when in combat
    • Is able to return back to the start point if it gets lost.
    • Paint with time running, status, xp per hour, xp gained, current level and levels gained.
    • Banking
    • Stops when out of supply.
    • Shift dropping

Instructions:

• Start script logged in near the location of where you want to fish - this will be the start tile.
    • Make sure you have the items you want to fish with in your inventory e.g. if you want to fish salmon, have a fly fishing rod and feathers in your inventory.
    • If the bot gets lost, it will return to the location where you started the script
    • Select your options in the GUI.

Notes:

• Some locations can be messed up because banking works off the DB Web.
    • SMALL NET FISHING DOESN'T WORK E.G. DRAYNOR. GO TO LUMBRIDGE SWAMP OR BUY MY PAID VERSION.

Progress Reports:

UFPndfp.png

SB1UqYI.png

Dropping funtion works great, however when I try banking in the fishing guild it just stands still with the bank window open but doesn't actually bank the fish.

NOTE: This is while fishing lobsters at the fishing guild, I dont know if the it does the same while fishing other fish

Dropping funtion works great, however when I try banking in the fishing guild it just stands still with the bank window open but doesn't actually bank the fish.

NOTE: This is while fishing lobsters at the fishing guild, I dont know if the it does the same while fishing other fish

Thanks for the feedback. I forgot to add that banking is only supported by the locations supported by the web. Also i will double check the code and push an update so the fix will be released in a day or two.

I fixed banking and have pushed the update but we just have to wait for a mod to push it to the SDN.

Unfortunately, when fishing for Sharks, it goes after the cage/harpoon with swordfish and tunas rather than the net/harpoon with the specified said sharks. :/

Unfortunately, when fishing for Sharks, it goes after the cage/harpoon with swordfish and tunas rather than the net/harpoon with the specified said sharks. :/

I will push an update where you can choose what type of fishing spots you want it to use. E.g. only spots with the net/harpoon interaction. This means that you will be able to fish whatever you want depending on the fishing spot.

I will push an update where you can choose what type of fishing spots you want it to use. E.g. only spots with the net/harpoon interaction. This means that you will be able to fish whatever you want depending on the fishing spot.

Perfect! Thanks for the fast feedback. 

Looking forward to the next update!

Positive Feedback Incoming!

Archived