Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nano Herblore

(8 reviews)
    5.99 USD
    Author: @Neffarion

See the thread for more information http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/6362-399aio-nano-herblore-highly-sophisticated-herblore-script/.

Wuenderwumen

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rated 4 Stars because:

1) Script is reliable, trained for 2hrs at a time cleaning herbs and got up to 80+ herb with profits.

Cons:
    i) some bugs whereby the bot doesn't properly exit from bank tab and tired to clean the herbs, making the herbs go back into the bank. Corrects itself on the next inventory, however such an action could be non-human like?

Recommendations for future updates:

a) have a fully integrated system where user can select to buy herbs, make unf pot, make final pot. All in one option, currently have to do seperate options for this.

b) put paint of nano-miner elsewhere/ more transparent so we can see the chatbox (even tho you have the extra chatbox, we can't see the clan chats in that)

Parting words:

Overall one of the best and most reliable herb scripts I've seen in my years of botting. Kudos to neffarion for a great job done. Bravo! 

Disclaimer:
    I'm not in anyway related to the scripter and botting is against the rules. Bot smart not hard.

Link to review
    aleppo

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

As of right now wouldn't recommend nothing was released saying as to why but until today the bot was working perfect. Now it will clean the whole first inventory and then sit at the screen and stays stuck at opening bank and will not do anything else.

Link to review
    vadepker

1 of 3 members found this review helpful 1 / 3 members

VERY VERY GOOD SCRIPT I recommend buying this script 100%. it makes up to 8k cleaned a hour + has alot of anti ban options! It lets you choose what anti ban u want and alot more! Lets say u want to clean 2000+ herbs and then want to make them into (unf) potions but not setup another bot due to going afk just being lazy what ever this works like a charm it lets u que tasks. I bought this script a couple hours ago and have had no issues what so ever! It is faster and way more accurate then all the other bots i have used for herblore.

Link to review
    dave6022

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Amazing script man! Well worth the $4, lol. The script runs flawlessly and can constantly run new tasks. I will post proggies if requested. Thanks.

Link to review
    Bredz

This script is amazing, it has lots and lots of features and it worked flawless for me.

The attention for detail is mind blowing. this is also the case in nano fletcher

Link to review
    PapaJered

Love this script, first time ive bought a nano script and right away i am very please. Most informative paint of any script ive used, can use this progressively, and all the options allow the bot to play more closely to the way i actually play than any other script ive used here, and my library is pretty extensive. TY for this script ;P

Link to review
    Josh

Bought this script and I extremely LOVE it. Has really good anti-ban, human like features as said in it's thread, watched it go for 2 hours and I'm really amazed by it. 5 out of 5 DEFINITELY. Worth the steal <3

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.