Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Integral

Members
    • Last visited

Recent Profile Visitors

577 profile views

Integral's Achievements

1. Can you fix stun alching? I thought it didn't recognize the staff (e.g mud staff) so i brought all the actual runes. Still doesn't work when trying to alch-curse.
    2. I ran it for 1-2 hours, so far it needs a lot of baby sitting. At some point it just starts to fail a lot so I need to restart the script.
    3. I've just checked a few other scripts and they don't have the extra step that your script has. It's a flawless click on 1 single spot of the game screen. I've posted about this issue 8 months ago by the way.
    4. If you try your alching part of the script, you'll see that right after you click the alch spell, the mouse will move a bit to click the alching item. It never used to be like this until a spellbook update that moved the spell layout. The thing is that you still can click alch and click the item without having to move the mouse. Now I've never scripted here before but I suspect you're using a built in method that presses the alch spell and another method that clicks the relevant inventory position. I've attached 2 pictures to illustrate what I mean. The white circles indicate the same spot where the mouse resides after clicking the alch spell. If you click on the white spot, you won't have the extra mouse movement to click the item like there is now. Just make the script click the alch spell where the the white circle is and have it immediately click again. Please make this improvement to your code because no player has ever alched in the way this script does. People normally click the alch spell and immediately click the alch item without having to move the mouse at all.
    5. Can you do something about alching? You used to be able to click alch and click the item immediately without moving the mouse. It's been the third time I've been banned stun alching using your script and it's a shame because I used to get over 90 magic with it.
    6. Hi Hashtag, I'm a big fan of your magic script. Unfortunately I got banned stun alching with it (the only script I've used). I think it's because of the updated spellbook interface that moved the alch spell a bit. Now the bot has to click alch, move the mouse, then click the alch item. The added extra mouse movement might have been the cause. Can you update the mouse coordinate so that alching does not require that extra step?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.